The types of special delivery include:
- Local Pickup
- Your tickets will be able to be picked up at or near the venue on the day of the event.
- On-Site Services
- Local Pickup on or near the venue premises for high profile events such as the Super Bowl. For these events, all pickups are done through a team that is sent to the city of the event, rather than with individual sellers.
- Will Call
- Your tickets will be available at the venue's box office window starting an hour prior to the event.
- These tickets are associated with the card used to originally purchase them on the primary market.
- If the card cannot be shipped to you or available for a Local Pickup, we will organize a meeting between you and the seller at the venue on the day of the event so they can show the ticket attendant the card and allow you entry into the event.
Sellers will use these different methods when they are unable to deliver tickets via email or ship them to our customers. Prior to the event, we will send you detailed instructions on how you will be receiving your tickets and any contact information you'll need to receive your tickets. The seller will typically finalize these plans the week of the event, so don't worry if you don't receive that information right away. If there are any updates or changes to the delivery method displayed at checkout, we will contact you right away.